I recently visited my Alma Mater, Purdue University, just for a quick visit. I walked around the campus, visited some favorite restaurants/bars, reminisced about the best places to take naps on campus, the premiere computer labs, and even took a few laps through a bookstore.
- I don’t need to wash my hair every day. Dry shampoo exists and also your hair just gets used to it!
- How to be a real self-less friend. I never had to be a real friend in high school or college. I’m not saying I wasn’t a GOOD friend, but no one leaned on me or needed my emotional support like they do now.
- How to better provide for myself. If I need tissues or toilet paper, I buy it! Instead of going weeks without.
- How to French braid my hair. This would have been so helpful in college!
- How to be healthy/what really works for my body.
I’ve come a long way, but I’m thankful for every bumpy mess on the way to where I am now.